Lupe Development and City of Saint Paul officials marked the official opening of East Side Apartments. The new apartment’s 114 affordable housing units in Saint Paul’s Dayton’s Bluff neighborhood began welcoming tenants in fall 2017, and are now fully leased. Combined with the newly renovated Wilson Ridge Apartments next door, a total of 216 affordable housing units have been created or maintained as a part of this project.
- Developer Steve Minn talks about making affordable housing work
- Just Sold: Lupe Development, Launch Properties team up on Woodbury site
- Spring construction planned for apartment near Lyn-Lake
- Lupe Development to build affordable housing project in Minnesota
- Lupe Development to break ground on affordable housing project in Minneapolis this spring