Lupe Development and City of Saint Paul officials marked the official opening of East Side Apartments. The new apartment’s 114 affordable housing units in Saint Paul’s Dayton’s Bluff neighborhood began welcoming tenants in fall 2017, and are now fully leased. Combined with the newly renovated Wilson Ridge Apartments next door, a total of 216 affordable housing units have been created or maintained as a part of this project.
- Senior housing developers partner with Minneapolis’ Bryn Mawr neighborhood
- Revised Bryn Mawr plans put focus on seniors
- Lupe and Swervo Development’s Bryn Mawr project is all for seniors
- Ned Abdul, Steve Minn plan senior housing in Bryn Mawr neighborhood
- Developer Steve Minn talks about making affordable housing work