Lupe Development, The Wall Cos. and Ecumen are boosting the size of the two-building apartment complex, at 3601 44th St. E. in Minneapolis, by 48 units to 251. The developers are planning a $58 million project consisting of a 121-unit affordable apartment building and a 130-unit affordable, 55-plus age-restricted building, according to a city staff report.
- Developer Steve Minn talks about making affordable housing work
- Just Sold: Lupe Development, Launch Properties team up on Woodbury site
- Spring construction planned for apartment near Lyn-Lake
- Lupe Development to build affordable housing project in Minnesota
- Lupe Development to break ground on affordable housing project in Minneapolis this spring