Lupe Development, The Wall Cos. and Ecumen are boosting the size of the two-building apartment complex, at 3601 44th St. E. in Minneapolis, by 48 units to 251. The developers are planning a $58 million project consisting of a 121-unit affordable apartment building and a 130-unit affordable, 55-plus age-restricted building, according to a city staff report.
- Lake Street Dwelling Brings Affordability to the Heart of Uptown
- Lupe Development buys notorious Woodbury hotel site, clearing path for $25M project
- Just Sold: Woodbury hotel sold for redevelopment
- Agencies, lenders ramp up financing for affordable housing properties
- Column: Inclusionary zoning will worsen the Twin Cities affordable housing shortage