Lupe Development, The Wall Cos. and Ecumen are boosting the size of the two-building apartment complex, at 3601 44th St. E. in Minneapolis, by 48 units to 251. The developers are planning a $58 million project consisting of a 121-unit affordable apartment building and a 130-unit affordable, 55-plus age-restricted building, according to a city staff report.
- Senior housing developers partner with Minneapolis’ Bryn Mawr neighborhood
- Revised Bryn Mawr plans put focus on seniors
- Lupe and Swervo Development’s Bryn Mawr project is all for seniors
- Ned Abdul, Steve Minn plan senior housing in Bryn Mawr neighborhood
- Developer Steve Minn talks about making affordable housing work