Save the date: Minnesota Real Estate Journal Affordable Housing Summit on 12/9!
Lupe Development’s Vice President Steve Minn is a featured panelist at the Minnesota Real Estate Journal’s Affordable Housing Summit on Dec. 9, 2022. The program, delivered in person and virtually, will cover the current state of the market and affordable housing trends, capital markets strategies for affordable housing, and a discussion on issues related to regulated and unregulated affordable housing. Steve will be featured in a panel with affordable housing experts discussing market trends, including:
- Population trends and how that impacts future affordable housing needs
- Importance of housing in economic and workforce development
- Where is the current inventory and what is our production capacity
- Market facts: Vacancy rates, average rents, CAP rates
- How does Minnesota stack up with the rest of the country
- Policy update: Fair housing and inclusionary zoning
- Affordable housing incentives: What works
- The Community Reinvestment Act
Visit the RE Journals website to register for the program and learn more.