Former city policymakers as well as longtime affordable housing developers Steve Minn of Lupe Development and Steve Cramer with the Building Minneapolis Together coalition discuss inclusionary zoning and other affordable housing policies in this Community Voices column.
- Lake Street Dwelling Brings Affordability to the Heart of Uptown
- Lupe Development buys notorious Woodbury hotel site, clearing path for $25M project
- Just Sold: Woodbury hotel sold for redevelopment
- Agencies, lenders ramp up financing for affordable housing properties
- Column: Inclusionary zoning will worsen the Twin Cities affordable housing shortage