Lenders have a large toolbox of financing mechanisms available to combat the affordable housing crisis and facilitate the development and preservation of affordable units. Many loans are processed through agencies, including government-sponsored enterprises such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the Federal Housing Administration (FHA).
- Lake Street Dwelling Brings Affordability to the Heart of Uptown
- Lupe Development buys notorious Woodbury hotel site, clearing path for $25M project
- Just Sold: Woodbury hotel sold for redevelopment
- Agencies, lenders ramp up financing for affordable housing properties
- Column: Inclusionary zoning will worsen the Twin Cities affordable housing shortage